Kindness and Compassion

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-Mother Teresa


If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
-Dolly Parton


If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give. 
-Rabbi Sampson Raphael Hirsch


Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.
-Jesse Jackson


It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
-author unknown


If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
-the Dalai Lama


Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.
-Seneca


Life is mostly froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's troubles,
Courage in your own.
-Adam Lindsay Gordon


You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know when it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
-Winston Churchill


The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid.
-author unknown


To often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
-Leo Buscaglia


No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
-Aesop


What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau


One man cannot hold another man down in the ditch without remaining down in the ditch with him.
-Booker T. Washington


Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
-James Matthew Barrie


Always be a little kinder than necessary.
-James Matthew Barrie


Don't cast shadows on anyone unless you are providing shade.
-Terri Guillemets


I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
-William Penn


The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own. 
-Benjamin Disraeli


Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.
-Ashleigh Brilliant


Write injuries in sand, kindnesses in marble.
-French Proverb


There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness and generosity. 
-Nathaniel Branden


Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. 
-Scott Adams


I have always held firmly to the thought that each one of us can do a little to bring some portion of misery to an end. 
-Albert Schweitzer


From what we get, we can make a living; from what we give, however, makes a life.
-Arthur Ashe

Do you have a quote to add? Please comment!

20 comments:

  1. A person who is optimistic is a successful one in terms of career, love and family it is because he never quit in any situation thus continue to strive harder to meet his desired goal. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and keep on sharing your thoughts to all of your readers.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you.DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288we still have Angels on earth.

      Delete
  2. memang websiteminimalist home design yang keren memang home design and decorating ideas harus begini,selalu mengedepankan kepuasan dan banyak memberi manfaat specifications car and motorcycle bagi pengunjungnya. price and specifications

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best lesson for the humanity that child care cover letter also based on the different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Infill Demolition we realize Edmonton is in the beginning steps of a much larger densification process. Free Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is pretty good to learn new information, you are doing well. Keep it up!

    https://blog.mindvalley.com/what-is-compassion/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog.

    Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University BA Part 1 Result

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you.DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288we still have Angels on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you.DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288we still have Angels on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. our website is fantastic, and I always look forward to reading your latest posts. Do you want to know how to transfer your clash royale account from Android to iPhone? Don't worry If you have no idea I know one article about that here we have compiled a list of the most effective solutions for transferring Clash Royale data between Android and
    iphone devices. If you want to more information visit the article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FreePicGalaxy provides high-quality, Free images, Wallpaper for your website, blog, or social media posts.
    Hello GIF
    Butterfly GIF
    Congratulations GIF
    Dragon GIF
    Happy Monday GIF

    ReplyDelete

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi